...and energy consumption remains outside
The ambitions of contemporary architecture are closely interlinked with the use of glass. Large-area glass frontages let daylight, sunshine and hence mother nature into building interiors.
The transition from the glass to the frame is however a weak spot that impairs thermal insulation of the window or facade. UNIGLAS®|STARFLS Flexible Spacers offer a solution to this that meets every requirement for energy efficiency and ecology-minded building. This means that in the area of the glass rim too, optimum thermal insulation is achieved and condensation is greatly reduced thanks to the materials used.
Advantages at a glance:
- marked Psi value improvement at the edge area and hence improved U-value of the entire window
- more even surface temperature
- greatly reduced condensate formation at the edge area of the glazing
- elastic edge connection reduces the stresses on the glass
- energy saving and greater comfort
- no disturbing reflections from metallic spacers, instead adjustment to the colour of the window frame
- top quality and maximum life span
- spacer offsets in triple glazing minimized by the use of robot technology